Join us for our upcoming LRG Virtual Roundtable on Wednesday 16th February 2022 at 12:00 -13:00pm.
Hosted by ANS’ CTO, Joe Wolski and ANS’ LRG Industry Lead, Craig Daniels, this event will give you the opportunity to network with your peers as we invite you to reflect and discuss your experience, challenges, successes, and predications around the cloud and security landscape in the sector.
More specifically, during this roundtable we would like to open the floor and invite you to share your thoughts on the following topics:
• What does a cloud operating model need to look like?
• Key considerations for cloud adoption.
• Your previous experiences of dealing with threats and attacks and lessons you’ve learnt
• How can Local Authorities protect staff and citizens from increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks?
• Hear how other organisations are tackling similar scenarios.
To enable this event to work well as a discussion and ensure everyone is given the opportunity to get involved, we have very limited numbers so be sure to secure your place by completing the form to the right.
As CTO, Joe oversees ANS’ technical vision and strategic direction. He’s progressed through multiple technical roles and has played a pivotal role in transitioning ANS into an end to end digital transformation provider.
“My favourite thing about ANS is the people and their relentless drive, motivation and passion. When I’m not working, you’ll find me doing any activity that involves being outdoors, hiking, cycling, running, driving, you name it.”