Dynamics 365 for Grant Management.
ANS helps charities, non-profits and other organisations to enhance their processes through our Grant Hub app for Dynamics 365. Whether it's grant-seeking or managing funding programs, our solution will simplify your workflows, so you can efficiently provide vital support to those who need it most.
- Track grant opportunities through your application stages.
- Gain full visibility into your application pipeline.
- Convert successful applications into grant awards.
- Forecast when grant payments are expected to be received.
Grant Disbursement Features.
- Quickly process funding requests by validating eligibility.
- Track allocated funds, including how much has been paid out or allocated.
- Audit funding requests to see a complete journey history.
- Set disbursement schedules for successful requests.
- Demonstrate impact with a unified view of the total funding provided.
Who we work with.
“By moving the handling of our grant applications to Dynamics 365, we save up to four days resourcing of a highly skilled person each quarter.”
Head of British Gymnastics Foundation
British Gymnastics Foundation
How we work with you.
With our simple 3-step process, we look at your needs, then build a tailored solution based on repeatable, enterprise-grade technology that is rapidly deployed using automation tools. We then optimise the solution with our managed services or Centre of Excellence advice.
Through an initial discovery, we create a top line plan that points you in the right direction. It includes a high level design based on standard components that quickly gets you up and running.
Your solution is rapidly deployed to a variety of platforms using our suite of advanced automation tools.
Our UK based managed services team can help you fine tune the solution, and can co-manage it with you. While our CoE consultants guide you on the best way to achieve your desired business outcome and provide functional engineering support.