Azure Managed Services.
ANS is an Azure Expert MSP and understands that managing an Azure environment can be a drain on IT resources. We solve this problem for organisations by acting as an extension of your tech team, optimizing your Azure environment, so you can focus on what you do best.
Our Azure Managed Services include:
• Setup Performance Monitors
• Create Availability Alerts
• Azure Service Monitoring
• Establish Escalation Procedures
• Diagnose Service Issues
• Recommend Remediations
• Standardized Runbooks
• Corrective Maintenance
• Provide Issue MGT System
• Manage Incident Lifecycles
• Formal Incident Analysis
• Resolve According to SLA
• Create a Backup Plan
• Schedule Backups
• Perform Data Recovery
• Manage Retention
• OS Patching
• Azure Scheduled Events
• Platform Updates
• Change Management Procedures
• SSL Cert Management
• Enabled Auditing Tools
• User Account Management
• HIPAA Compliance Configurations
Azure managed cloud drives digital growth for musicMagpie.
ANS helps Aspire Housing go cloud-first
Aston Uni chooses Azure to help streamline operations
Check if your business is eligible for financial support via the ANS ambition fund.
In collaboration with our partners and suppliers, we are helping SMBs cut the costs associated with digital transformation projects, including AWS managed services, speak to our team to find out if your business can benefit.
Azure Expert MSP
ANS is an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider and Advanced Specialisation partner, some of the highest Microsoft certification levels available. Our services are aligned to Microsoft’s Well-Architected Framework. This means that you get the best possible public cloud expertise.
Other Microsoft Azure credentials include:
- Microsoft Data and AI Solutions Partner
- Microsoft Digital App & Innovation Solutions Partner
- Microsoft Modern Work Solutions Partner
- Microsoft Security Solutions Partner
- Preferred Power Apps Advanced Partner
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure Specialist
- Infrastructure and Database migration to Microsoft Azure Specialist
- Cloud Security Specialist
- Partner of the Year Finalists 2020 & 2021
- Member of Microsoft Intelligent Security Association